The clock is located on the northeast side of the Garden and is one of the most distinctive historical monuments of the city. It was built in the period 1924-1927 under the projects of Kollaros. It has a tripartite structure and the roof is formed in a circular booth. Today it has been inextricably linked with the history of the garden and is its symbol and an integral part of it.
SOURCE: CHANIA MUNICIPALITY LIBRARY